Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not sure what to title this…

I updated on facebook, but I figure that some of you might be following that don't have facebook. The situation is this:

The Prime Minister declared three days of mourning and fasting. He also is not signing any adoption papers until next Thursday.

This was very disappointing. We were hoping to have Reese by the weekend or the very latest early next week. The good news is that he is on the Prime Minister's List for Thursday. The last group of kids that were on the Prime Minister's List left for the US the next day. I don't really want to get my hopes up because it's happened too many times. It is conceivable that we'll be able to hold Reese in our arms next weekend, but at this point I don't believe anything until it happens.

1 comment: